Over the years, I have become less inclined to use ranch as my dressing of choice. I generally choose Ceasar dressing but I have also been loving Aldi’s Tahini Goddess dressing. I have also become obsessed with romaine lettuce. For some reason, it never occured to me to buy romaine lettuce when I love Chipotle lettuce aka romaine lettuce. I just don’t think sometimes. Anyway, please enjoy this tasty salad and let me know in the comments your favorite way to make salad!
What you will need:
Tahini Goddess salad dressing
1. Heat up a pan, put a quarter size amount of oil in the pan, and wash your romaine lettuce.
2. Cut your romaine lettuce into 3/4″ to 1″ width chunks.
3. Put your chicken into the pan. I purchase the Tyson Chicken Breast Strips from Sam’s Club.
4. Wash and cut mushrooms and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste to the chicken while washing and cutting the mushrooms and onions.
5. Add mushrooms and onions to the pan with the chicken. Depending on how tender you want them.
6. Plate your romaine lettuce then chicken, mushrooms, and onions, then dressing, and then feta cheese.