I have found in my most recent habits that everything that takes too long is just not worth it when I need to get other things done. However, now that I am on summer break from university, it has been a joy to just take some time out of my morning to make breakfast. I also just realized that the last time I posted a recipe (and just that) was last Memorial Day season. Yikes!
What you will need:
1. Prep hash browns as needed. The box I bought required the hash browns to be soaked in warm water for fifteen minutes.
2. Wash and cut veggies of your choice. Heat your pan with a dash of oil.
3. Put hash browns into the pan and let a warm golden coat to form or just cook until tender.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Add veggies.
6. Stir and let the veggies and hash browns mix together for about five minutes. Add water as needed since the hash browns will probably want to stick to the pan.
7. Plate your hash browns and then add cheese (if desired).
Done! Send me photos on Twitter if you make this! What is your favorite breakfast food?
Facebook: The Mermaid Network