Do you need a last minute dish? This is the perfect thing to bring to any barbeque or potluck this Memorial Day! I actually made this beforehand a couple of weeks ago but haven’t gotten around to posting it since I have been busy with travel plans. So, I figured that with or without a grill that this is so easy to do in a pan and tastes great!!
This is great if you need something last minute because it takes about 15 minutes to make!
What you will need:
Garlic in Olive Oil
Before I get into this, I will let you know that the meatballs that I purchased are frozen and are “traditional,” whatever that means. The broccoli is frozen as well but this will taste just as good with fresh broccoli if you have a chance to grab some broccoli before your party.
- Heat up your pan with garlic and olive oil, wait until it starts to sizzle.
- Toss meatballs in and toss them periodically.
- Put broccoli in the microwave/on stove top as instructions tell you to do so.
- Turn heat down and add pesto. You might want to wait a minute so that the heat isn’t that high since the pesto will make everything fly!
- Once you have a nice pesto crust around the meatballs, plate and put broccoli on top.
- Add salt and pepper to preference.
I hope that this was easy for you all! If you re-create this, share a photo with me!
Facebook: The Mermaid Network
One thought on “Recipe: Pesto Meatballs and Broccoli | Last Minute Meal”
Looks so good