Unfortunately, I cannot eat tomatoes as much or at all anymore because it breaks my fingers out. However, when I made this, it was so good!
What you will need:
- Green Onion
- Corn Starch
1. Clean and cut your chicken into short strips. You can easily substitute with some frozen chicken strips if you want to cut down on time. At this time you should also wash and start cooking your rice.
2. Mix your ingredients with the chicken, I used paprika, basil, salt, pepper and oregano.
3. Cut mushrooms.
4. Cook your mushrooms and chicken together and begin prep on your pico de gallo.
5. Wash and cut your tomatoes, remove all of the juice and seeds from the inside and dice the tomatoes.
6. Mix in the tomatoes with cilantro and green onions in a separate bowl.
7. Your rice should be done at this point or close to it and you can plate your food! Yum!