First recipe of 2016 and I am so excited to share some of the new recipes that I have made with the things that I had around the house. This recipe is super simple since we don’t really have to add too much to the jalapeño ravioli.
Jalapeño ravioli (I bought mine at Aldi)
1. Bring water and oil to a boil.
2. While you wait for the water to boil, chop and wash your mushrooms.
3. Toss the ravioli in for 2-3 minutes depending on what your packaging says. I actually left my ravioli in for about 5 minutes because it needed it.
4. Drain the ravioli and let dry while you start a pan with a little bit of oil and mushrooms.
5. Toss ravioli, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper into the pan and mix them all together. The Alfredo sauce I was using wasn’t super creamy but if you want an added texture, add cheese.
Delicious! The jalapeño definitely overpowered the whole dish but in the best way because it went well with the texture of mushrooms. Super simple, especially if you have little to no time to prep and cook a meal.
One thought on “Recipe: Jalapeño Ravioli”
!!!! this is brilliant. Its like two of my favorite things in one!!