I am not a huge fish person so cooking it myself is something new and adventurous. I prefer salmon above all over fish and you can purchase frozen salmon for a couple of dollars at Aldi.
What you will need:
Before you leave for school or work, take out the salmon so that it can defrost during the day. When you get home, it will be ready to prep and bake!
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Slice your garlic cloves thinly and place one or two into the aluminum, near or on the salmon.
2. Slice your lemons thinly and place one on top of the salmon.
3. Add a little bit of oil around the salmon so that it doesn’t dry out.
4. Wrap the salmon up tightly and then place into the oven for about 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
5. I swear this tasted better than it looks, but serve it up on a bed of rice and taste the flavor! The aluminum gets really oil from all of the flavor and heat, cooking the salmon, so do this carefully.
-The Mermaid Network