Breading anything can be daunting because there is a process to it. Not to mention that a lot of people tend to think that anything breaded or fried is bad for you and that is not true if you know what you are putting in and on your food. I wanted to share with you, the process I went through to make some pretty good breaded chicken with my own seasonings mixture.
What you will need:
Durkee Grill Creations Citrus Grill
1. Wash your chicken clean and then cut into chicken tender size or smaller. The bigger the cut the longer the chicken will take to cook.
2. Add your sugar, garlic salt, pepper, and oil. Mix all ingredients together to get a good coating. You don’t want to season this too much since you will be breading the chicken with other seasoning.
3. Crack your two eggs and whisk them together either with chopsticks or a whisk.
4. Mix your bread crumbs and grill creations mixture together along with the basil and parsley.
[Personally, the way that the image above is set up makes it the easiest to transfer the chicken from one section to the other and into the pan.]
5.Take a piece of chicken and coat it generously with the eggs.
6. Coat both sides of the chicken with your bread mixture.
7. Cook both sides until they are golden brown.
-The Mermaid Network
P.S. I served this with rice!