By no means am I saying that I am well versed in the cooking of pho but I did try and it actually rather simple. You just need a couple of things…
Pho Seasoning Cubes
Oil [the small packet above]
1. Heat up water, put oil in so the noodles don’t stick, and when it has come to a boil, cook your noodles.
2. Cut your chicken, there is no need to heat it up since the soup will take care of that.
3. Wash and then cut your radish into thin slices. I know that they look thick in this picture but cutting them smaller helps with the flavor since it can really pack a punch. Smaller slices are easier to eat.
4. Put your oil into a pot of water and then your pho cubes, the more cubes, the more flavor.
5. When you are ready to plate, put your noodles, chicken, and vegetables in so that they are the same temperature.
6. This is optional, but I like my radish cold and not too wet when I chomp my teeth into them. So, if you like colder radish, cut it and put in the refrigerator with Saran Wrap until you are ready to use.
-The Mermaid Network.