Recently I have been seeing YouTube videos about the things that they learned in high school so I thought I would tell you all what I learned:
1. The friends you had in middle school may change in high school. If you can still remain friends that is great but don’t be surprised.
2. School really should be the most important thing so that you have the best chance to get into college, if that is what you want.
3. Don’t let anyone influence you, especially those who claim that you will be “uncool”, “lame”, “stupid”, etc. because those are the people you don’t need to be in you life.
4. You may think a break up will be the end of the world. It’s not.
5. It is true that you will know who your true friends are when you are leaving or have left high school. [I only talk to my high school best friend periodically, everyone else is out of my life because I realized we hadn’t really been friends who connected]