Just for the record, I hate breakfast. So, when I finally found a combination I liked it made me want to eat breakfast a little more often. I also love Dinosaur eggs, don’t judge me…but this is great if you are going back to school or going to work…heck, it is just for everyday enjoyment! Who doesn’t want to see those dinosaur eggs “hatch”?
What you will need:
Oatmeal of your choice
Banana [or any kind of fruit]
1. Head up your Keurig.
2. Place your oatmeal in a bowl.
3. If you are using a Keurig make a small/medium serving of hot water.
4. Mix your oatmeal so all granuales are coated and mixed well.
5. Take half a banana or whole, depending on serving size, and cut them into chunks.
6. Place your granola bar of choice into the bowl and if it has chocolate like mine you can push the chocolate bits into the heat so that it is nice and melted!