To apologize and gift to you for your patience and two missing weeks of receipes I am replacing this week’s Tuesday Treat and Restaurant Thursday! Hope you enjoy!
I was inspired by Starbucks since they released their Peach Green Tea Lemonade a year or two ago and wanted to find a cheaper way that wouldn’t break my bank.
What you will need:
I used my sister’s Keurig so use what you have whether that be a pot for hot water or a steeping mug, etc.
1. Place your tea bags in the K-cup.
2. Add your choice amount of sugar to your cup.
3. Add your choice amount of lemon juice to your cup.
4. Press the amount of water you like to be in your cup. I chose the largest setting and then the smallest setting to fill the whole cup to the brim.
5. Place your cup into the refrigerator and wait a couple of hours. [I like to make this in the morning so that when I come home I can drink it with my dinner.]
-The Mermaid Chef
One thought on “Recipe: Peach Green Tea Lemonade”