This is the last day for nacho week! Sad, I know, but now you can make your own nachos!! Send me an email with your pic or tweet or tag me in your instagram! I would love to see it!
Here are the links to the posts that have the receipes:
Inspired Spanish Rice
I came up with this receipe after I was craving Salsarita’s one time and so I wanted to make my own and thought that nachos would be so good if I made it since one time Salsarita’s gave me an awful stomach ache to the point where I thought I was going to get really sick. This receipe won’t get you sick and may make you popular at parties, my family really likes to eat this.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Rice [you can definitely grab packets of rice, this was the first time I made rice from scratch!]
Queso (not pictured above)
Dried minced garlic
1. Place your meat into a pan that has oil and dried minced garlic which has come to heat up. [Tip: Set your frozen meat out for the day so when you cook it, the meat has thawed for the most part.]
2. [optional] Add paprika, pepper, basil, oregano, and the garlic/salt mixture.
3. Add the taco mix and cook your meat until it is no longer red and has become brown.
4. Place meat in a bowl.
Now you are ready to plate your nachos!
1. Set your nachos in a round circle, careful to avoid the center.
2. Place your rice in the center and on some of the chips if you wish.
3. Add your refried beans.
4. Add your heated queso.
5. Add your meat.
6. Add your diced onions and green peppers.
7. Add your corn salsa.
8. Add your shredded cheese.
9. Add your guacamole on the side and you are done!
The image above is a different variation with the chips on one side and the toppings and guacamole on the other.
-The Mermaid Chef