Corn salsa is really good but what can make it better and healthier for you is for you to make it yourself. Seriously, so easy to make and you can definitely save this for the next day as a snack in case you made too much.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Take some tomatoes and wash them.
[Depending on how many tomatoes you want you can absolutely put as many or little as you would like.]
2. Cut your tomatoes in half.
3. Take a spoon or knife and remove the inside of the tomato half on all of your tomatoes.
[Removing the tomato insides helps from making your corn salsa watery.]
4. Dice your tomatoes into fourths.
5. Place all your ingredients in. Add pepper for a kick and cilantro for color and extra crunch.
Tweet me @MermaidNetwork your corn salsa!
-The Mermaid Chef